By default, fewer than 1% of customers leave a review for businesses they use online. By prompting customers to visit your review page we aim to increase this percentage by using:
- Website Pop-up: We can install a pop-up widget on your website to ask for reviews.
- QR Code: We create a unique QR code for your review page which you can use for face-to-face customers – include it on business cards, posters in your workplace and on delivery notes/receipts.
- Short URL Link: We create an easy-to-remember short link for the review page which you can distribute through email signatures, blog posts or verbally to your customers.
- Review Cards: The initial set-up includes 100x business cards but more can be ordered in the future if required.
We start by asking users for feedback, ultimately judging their happiness by asking them to rate the question below from 1-10.
Asked to leave more details about their service and explain why they were unhappy in private communication with you.
Asked to share their feedback online via a popular review site such as Facebook, Google or Yell
There are literally hundreds of sites on the web accepting reviews for your business but luckily only a handful of them carry any weight with regards to authority. First, we make sure your business is listed on them all because without a business listing on the right website you can’t benefit from receiving reviews on it!
- Report: Updated weekly with new feedback which we encourage you to respond to for maximum impact. These reviews might come from a range of different sites that we monitor for you.
- Location Dashboard: We give you online access where you can download/view the report and as an added bonus you can view Google map ranking positions and compare some of the key ranking statistics with your main competitors.
We contact positive reviewers by email 5-10 days after leaving their feedback to thank them for their feedback and encourage them to share their thoughts on other review sites.
Looking For A Cheaper Option?
For a lower fee we offer a stripped-back version whereby we will create a review page for visitors to leave reviews directly via Google, Yell or Facebook as opposed to a dedicated review mini-site. This offer includes 100x review cards with a QR code for the new page.